By Herb Moore
Booklet by way of Moore, Herb, reduce, Judy, Albrecht, Bob
Read or Download Atari Sound and Graphics PDF
Similar reference books
This e-book presents counsel on development survey paintings for common residential, advertisement and business constructions, with recommendation on tips to diagnose a variety of defects. It considers either smooth and older development tools, including new and standard fabrics. the actual difficulties of alteration and upkeep paintings are mentioned, with assistance on tips on how to perform measured surveys.
This significant reissue, more suitable with an audio CD to complement the 1st bankruptcy of the textual content (sounds), is one other addition to Georgetown's world-renowned Arabic language-learning fabrics and is taken into account to be essentially the most remarkable descriptions of any Arabic dialect written for the English-speaking international.
- NSTS 1988 News Reference Manual
- E W Guide World War One Cased 1st (Eyewitness Guides)
- Don't Panic: The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Companion
- A Still Quiet Place for Teens: A Mindfulness Workbook to Ease Stress and Difficult Emotions (Instant Help Book for Teens)
Extra resources for Atari Sound and Graphics
2. 3. Draw two separate triangles on the screen in grap hics mode 6. Draw the last figure in this chapter but make each line a different color. Draw "Please Note" on the screen. CHAPTER THREE A Graphics Program DIRECT COMMANDS vs PROGRAMS The instructions you've been giving the computer are called direct commands. " The computer do esn't remember direct commands, so if you want it to do the same thing again, you have to type the instruction again. Frequently, you will want to give the machine an instruction it can remember and use later.
These differenc es dep end upon some other commands which yo u hav e not yet learned. In Chapter 7 you w ill learn about the SETCOLOR command which enab les you to create a variety of co lors for the figure, the background screen , and the text w indow. Self-Test 1. What does the PLOT statement tell the co mputer to do? 2. Plot a point in co lumn 12 , row Hi of graphics mod e 4 . 3. Novv draw a li n e from that poi nt to co lumn 1 2, row 30. 4. Which graphi cs mod e provides the largest number of positions for plotting points?
You will also learn an easy way to make the computer playa melody with READ and DATA statements. Let's start with a graphics program using some of the things you learned in the last chapter: 1 REM *** SOUND AND COLOR 10 GRAPHICS 3 20 COLOR 1 30 PLOT 10,10 when you ENTER this correctly and RUN it, the machine plots a point in column 10, row 10. _ - - - - -_ .. _- . - . - To add a SOUND statement , press SYSTEM RESET , th en LIST the program . Novv add: 200 210 REM ** VOICE 0 PLAYS MIDDLE C SOUND 0 , 121 , 10,10 When you RUN the program , you don 't hear the voice!
Atari Sound and Graphics by Herb Moore